Applicant must also have good client relations skills and be able to manage multiple projects at the same time while working with different clients and deadlines.
- Experience with Wordpress. Expression Engine experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of PHP / MySQL.
- Ability to plan, estimate, develop and maintain client websites.
- Experience with responsive and mobile design techniques and implementation.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to self-organize and manage projects within time and budget constraints.
- Understanding and implementation of SEO and analytics.
- Familiarity with eCommerce solutions.
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience E-Newsletter programming and integration.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume and samples of previous work/code.
We are always open to talented, passionate, independent design students who are looking to build their work experience as interns. You’ll be exposed to the juggling act of balancing clients, projects, meetings, as well as photoshoots and press-checks. We can’t always hold your hand, so being a self-starter is mandatory, as well as the ability to jump in on a project and bring a fresh set of eyes and keen design skills. Good communication skills are a must. You set your own hours and there’s a small stipend and glowing reference upon completion.
If you are interested in a position please contact Habib and send him your resume and samples of your work.
Habib Marketing Solutionist
New Business Development